Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person and that can provide information on his characteristics, habits, lifestyle, personal relationships, state of health, his situation economic, etc.
In this regard, of particular importance are the data:
- That allow direct identification (for example: name and surname) and indirect identification (for example, the tax code, IP address, license plate number);
- “Sensitive”, that is, those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, relating to health, life or sexual orientation;
- Relating to criminal convictions and offenses or the status of accused or suspect.
2. The Data Controller, ie the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data is Dr. Edoardo Mattiello and can be contacted at the following addresses:
- mail: email@example.com
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+39) 0119321598
- Mobile: (+39) 3317637390
- Postal address: Via Mario Greco, n. 60, Buttigliera Alta (TO), 10090, Italy.
3. The data will be processed, in accordance with legal obligations, in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the contract.
4. To this end, therefore, they may be communicated to the accountant for tax compliance, or to the collaborators of Dr. Mattiello for the development and management of the services requested.
5. The data may be transferred to non-EU countries and will be kept for 5 years from the time of acquisition by Dr. Edoardo Mattiello.
6. For the conclusion of the contract, the interested party is obliged to provide the necessary personal data, if he does not do so, the contract cannot be concluded.
7. Regarding the processing of data, the Data Controller guarantees the interested party the following rights:
- Limitation of processing;
- Opposition to processing;
- Receipt, in a format readable by an automatic device, of the data provided for subsequent transmission to another Data Controller (right to data portability);
- Revocation of consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment.
- Complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by sending a registered letter with return receipt addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Monte Citorio, n. 121, 00186, Rome or by sending a certified e-mail message to email@example.com.
8. No automated data processing is carried out to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability , the behavior, location or movement of that natural person.
9. Should personal data be processed for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, the Data Controller will inform the interested party.